EarthStream is working with one of the world leading companies in the field of the energy and telecom cable system industry, after another successful Project tender our purpose is to help our customer maintain competitive advantage through quality Project staff growth.
We are looking for a Logistic Coordinator to join our Award-Winning customer team in Bayreuth or in Wuppertal on a permanent contract basis.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Planning and monitoring transport and distribution activities ensuring on time delivery of final goods & products.
- Coordinates warehouse and distribution activities by monitoring warehouse calendar and lead times.
- Optimize transportation flows management in terms of routes and loads
- Ensures, also providing support to plants logistics and other functions, the correct application of transportation permits and the necessary transport documentation.
- Manages in close cooperation with plant logistics flows and returns and the drums
Ideal Candidate should have:
- Fluent English and German required. French or Italian are a plus
- Experience in multi-cultural environment working with remotely spread teams
- Willingness to travel to site
- Proactivity and strong interest in the industry in which it operates Good knowledge of SAP, Excel and Microsoft project