EarthStream Global Limited (company number 08357070) is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through any of our offices or other international websites or offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who enquire about roles we advertise. The policy also explains how we use that information, the conditions under which we may disclose information to others and how we keep personal information secure.
Who is the controller of the data that you provide to us?
EarthStream Global Limited is registered as a data controller in the United Kingdom for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. We ensure that the data you supply to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with skill and care and used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
What information will we collect? How will we use it?
We will collect data about you, both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and sensitive personal data (such as information in your CV). The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
Provision of services and account management:
- To provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process
- To assess data about you against vacancies which we judge may be suitable for you
- To send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs
- To answer your questions and enquiries
- To pay you for employment related goods and services
- To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- to administer our site and for internal business administration and operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
Your individual rights
You may request to unsubscribe from job alerts and marketing material at any time. If you wish to contact us with respect to the above matters please email us at email@example.com.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. We’re working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. In the meantime, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us at
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information hold about you. If you would like to make a request for information or to have your information deleted, complete this form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter. Details below.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) details can be found here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns
How long will we hold information for?
We will hold your data for no longer than it is required and in accordance with our data retention and disposal policy.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date. We rely on you to inform us of all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
Sharing your data
EarthStream Global Ltd may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents’ subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to process products and send you mailings).
These third parties may include:
- We use third party service providers to provide a recruiting software system. We also share your personal data with other third-party service providers that may assist us in recruiting talent, administering and evaluating pre-employment screening and testing, and improving our recruiting practices.
- To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested including references, qualifications, credit and criminal reference checking services.
- To third parties, regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings
We may also pass your information to, or allows access to such information to the EarthStream Global group of companies, whose locations can be found at www.earthstreamglobal.com in order that they may use your personal information in the same way as we process, use and disclose your information as described above.
Links to Other Websites
Data security is of great importance to EarthStream Global Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Transfers Outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Data, which we collect from you, may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the EEA. These countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
Nigel Gooding, Data Protection Officer
DPAS, 10 Oaktree Place, Exeter, EX2 8WA,
Updated – December 2017