‹ Back to search results
Search our jobs
Location: Asia Pacific
Job ID: AS/HQ00017939
Job Type: Permanent
Date Added: 10/01/18
EarthStream Global are closely working with their Client to appoint an experienced Accountant for their Singapore office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing South East Asian business of an internationally reputed Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) specialist within the Civil Infrastructure industry.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant discipline
- 5-8 years experience in handling Finance and Account entries
- Previous experience working for an international organisation would be beneficial but not required
- Previous experience in working for a Civil Construction company is essential
- Singaporeans or Singapore PR is preferred for this role
+65 6499 7105