Senior Design Engineer
‹ Back to search results
Search our jobs
Location: Asia Pacific
Job ID: AS/HQ00017949
Job Type: Permanent
Date Added: 10/01/18
EarthStream Global are closely working with their Client to appoint an experienced Senior Design Engineer for their Singapore office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing South East Asian business of an internationally reputed Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) specialist within the Civil Infrastructure industry.
- Develop appropriate construction methods together with appropriate plant selection and temporary/permanent work solutions.
- Coordinate with external engineering consultants for projects and bids to solve various design/construction issues.
- Develop drawings for permanent works based on consultants design and drawings.
- Carry out temporary/permanent works designs in accordance with the appropriate requirements of the bids or projects.
- Verify temporary/temporary works designs prepared by other engineers.
- Prepare relevant Construction Execution Procedures for project personnel and for submission to the Client.
- Prepare documentation and presentation material for pre-qualifications, bids and projects.
- Identify safety and environmental hazards that may arise during the fabrication, installation and use of temporary works.
- Design the temporary works to reduce to as low as reasonably practicable such safety and environmental hazards.
- Provide feedback to the project personnel on construction details.
- Specify inspection and testing requirements for temporary works fabrication and installation.
- A structural design engineer with 8 years' experience.
- Experience with reinforced concrete and structural steel design.
- Experience with construction temporary works design for contractors.
- Experience with foundation and geotechnical engineering.
- Proficient in structural analysis and design software.
- Knowledge of British and Eurocodes; US codes an advantage.
- Experience with marine design is an advantage.
+65 6499 7105