One of world’s largest designer & manufacturer of mechanical products to the heavy engineering and construction industry are looking to appoint an experienced RELIABILITY MANAGER for their Singapore office on permanent basis.
This individual will effectively act as the Head of Reliability for Singapore, reporting to the GM in the business. The Reliability Manager ensures effective and efficient service contract operation, principally through providing engineering and reliability support with the objective of improving overall customer satisfaction and contract performance. He/ She is responsible for managing and driving assigned Managed Reliability Contracts and other similar contracts from both a technical, financial and Customer satisfaction point of view, as well as managing the team of Reliability Engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Strong background in pumps and seals is CRITICAL
- Rotating Equipment experience in similar industry or plant
- Minimum 3 years’ of Advanced level technical knowledge and experience in designing/ commissioning/ servicing API pumps or mech. seals in the O&G/Petrochemical environment
- Leadership ability: Team of 5 currently, likely managing up to 10 within 1 year
- Contract management ability