EarthStream are delighted to have been awarded the Equality Assured EQA standard. At the core of EarthStream’s business is a focus on Science, Engineering and Technology into the Oil & Gas, Mining & Resources, Energy & Utilities and Marine Industries. Many of these industries are synonymous with a strong male orientation.
With offices in London, New York, Houston, Munich, Zurich, Singapore and Tokyo our programme is starting in the UK and will then cascade globally with over the next 2 – 3 years with a local feel to recognise the regional differences in the diverse global environments in which we operate.
We see some of the opportunities in being:
- Adept in recruiting local talent
- Leveraging regional variations
- Innovation in being responsive to demographic trends for clients
- Grow our own workforce with a level playing field for all backgrounds
Looking forward to the future our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion agenda will be central to everything we do. Particular highlights are:
- A Partnership with SoldierOn! to offer paths into the energy + resources sector to British armed forces who have been made redundant on medical grounds. Soldier On! is a national independent education charity which teaches members of the British armed forces who have been made redundant on medical grounds to plan and manage their careers.
- Active engagement on gender diversity / positive action initiatives with two major customers, one an oil major and another a fortune 500 freight operator
Paul Beeke (CEO) said “We are delighted to receive this accreditation and as a leadership team we are 100% committed to taking our EDI initiatives forward and offering services to clients and candidates that are innovative and better reflect the demographics of the markets we serve”.
For more information about how EarthStream can support Equality & Diversity within your organisation please contact: